Reverse Osmosis for Commercial Ice Producer
A commercial ice manufacturer specialising in supplying to the hospitality industry needed to upgrade an existing, old and unreliable Reverse Osmosis system.
Their requirement was for “crystal clear” water of a very consistent quality.
The brief was for 1-2 m3/hr, J&F supplied the following equipment:
- 1 x Duplex softener using Clack WS1 Valves (mains water supply at approximately 350 ppm total hardness)
- 1 x Carbon backwashing unit using Aquasorb CS activated coconut based carbon for de-chlorination & Clack WS1 control valve
- 1 x MO-1 Reverse Osmosis system
- 1 x Post-RO carbon “polishing unit”
- 1 x 1.4 m3 per hour Luminor UV disinfection unit with 5 micron pre-filter
To make sure you have the best, cleanest water, we can create bespoke systems for you. As always, if you’d like to discuss your water treatment requirements, or you’re a water treatment engineer, contractor, or installer, get in touch!
UK Office Enquiries or call us on 01538 399048
Ireland Office Enquiries or call us on 067 34222