Commercial ROs at J&F
Here at J&F we stock multiple brilliant types of Reverse Osmosis systems, but in this case, we want to tell you about our commercial and industrial ROs we have, because we are really happy with all the commercial Reverse Osmosis systems, we have had going out our doors this year, and we wanted to do a round up and share with you where some of them have gone of to.
You can see all about our different types of reverse osmosis systems by clicking here.
Where some of our ROs have gone throughout this year
- Poultry Farms
- Vertical Farms – Vertical farming is the practice of growing crops commercially in multiple vertical layers or levels. They grow produce such as, lettuce, herbs, many softs fruits, like raspberries and strawberries and any other leafy greens you can think of!
- Control Board Manufacture – Supply flexible interconnection systems, that can be made for the defence, aerospace, medical, instrumentation, robotics, and telecoms industries, and other equipment for regulating electrical devices, lights, etc.
- Domestic whole house (Private water)
- Housing estates (Private water)
- Irrigation for a football club
- Cattle wash down to prevent contamination
- Window cleaning businesses
As you can see from the list our ROs go to numerous different locations. In addition to this recent list of applications, we currently have ongoing enquires and sales not yet installed from other industrial sectors including breweries, distilleries, an equine centre, a manufacturer of condiments for fast food restaurants and a commercial car wash.
Ranging from 6,500 litres a day up to 36,000 litres per day, the Ecosoft Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis systems are brilliant. All our Commercial and Industrial systems come equipped with the OC6000 controller for constant self-monitoring, the Grundfos high pressure pump and top-quality Dow Filmtec membranes. These ROs are a good, high-tech bit of equipment as the commercial reverse osmosis systems, with the correct pre-treatment, will provide the user with the purest form of water.
The Industrial systems that we can supply quickly range form 1m3 per hour to 9m3 per hour, but larger systems can be built to order.
There are many positives to our Commercial and Industrial ROs, and we will indulge you with just a few. But if you want more information on how good they are and why you might need one please feel free to contact us!
Unsure if a Commercial or Industrial RO is the right fit for you? Here are some other applications that work well with a reverse osmosis system:
- Food Production
- Beverage Industry
- Chemical Production
- Window Production
- Car Washes
- Laundry Services
- Large Residential Houses
- Apartment Buildings
As always if you ever have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to talk through any concerns or products with you. It’s also good to mention that we can create bespoke, tailored water treatment solutions catered to your specific water needs just give us a call on,
UK Office Enquiries or call us on 01538 399048
Ireland Office Enquiries or call us on 067 34222
Or head to our contact page here.